WOW! Thanks for asking…
1. I am not only a Bon Jovi Fan I live, love and breathe Jon, the band, their music and the words.
2. I am known to the BONJOVIFAMILY MEMBERS as JOVIMAMA. If you’d like, I’d love to be YOUR JOVI MAMA!
3. I am married to the same man for 26 years and I am still madly, truly, passionately in love with him. Most of the time he gets my whole Jon Bon Jovi Love Crush thing and accepts it as best a husband could…he even got the Superman Tattoo just like Jon!
4. I have three beautiful children that I am crazy about. I hated pregnancy and delivery and all that went along with the journey but they were so worth it all! Even if they did interrupt my ability to go to Bon Jovi Concerts for a good portion of my life…just sayin.
5. I have two dogs named Mazu and Wazu…long story. They are my honey babies! I adore them. If you don’t love puppies or kittens I think you must have no soul.
6. I adore the shows Supernatural and Vampire Diaries. I could give up all other television… Mind you I said television. I would just go out and buy Trueblood, Sons of Anarchy, Dexter, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Raising Hope…oh hell, better not give up television after all. This could cut into my funds for Bon Jovi Concert Tickets…
7. I have a huge wish or dream to get together with Members of The BONJOVIFAMILY in New York or New Jersey for a BONJOVIPALOOZA! We could go on a roadtrip around Jersey and walk the streets of New York…OH MY JOVI! Is this too much to ask for?
8. I got to squeeze Jon’s shoulder at a concert in Toronto!!!!!! I know. I’ve told that fact before but I never get tired of saying it!!!! Oh yeah, and the part where he turned and smiled at me. Best moment ever!!! (Oh yeah honey except for when we got married. Oh and yeah lovies, the days you were born…) You never know who might read this. ;)
9. If you want to be on the BONJOVIFAMILY LIST all you have to do is ask. I’m always surprised when people send me messages and it sounds like they think I’m going to reject them? Some people seem to think I am giving out personal invitations. Sometimes I do if I come across a new person, but I don’t like to assume everyone is here to chat and get involved the way we do. That is why I leave it up to you the Bonjovigirls or Bonjoviboys to message me. If you’re friendly, supportive, here to do positive things, want to make friends, and don’t slag Bon Jovi YOU ARE WELCOME!
10. I am in the middle of a huge reno, move, and sale of my house. I should not be on here at all….But hey, I’m a BADBONJOVIGIRL and I’ll do what I like cause “IT’S MY LIFE!”