I adore Jon Bon Jovi Now and Always Photos #6 of 1000
(Gif borrowed from the amazing Captainbongiovi.tumblr.com)
Notoldjustolder’s Jon Bon Jovi Blog Promotional Post Of The Week!
If you love Jon Bon Jovi, check this blog out!
REBLOG and help PROMOTE THIS most excellant Blog!
No reason except I got busy.
I’ll make another one…
I just wanted to let everyone know that
sent me a very nice message this morning apologizing for the Gif misunderstanding and she has promised to “Reblog” people’s work instead of “Reposting”
Let’s all forgive and forget.
Following YOU Bongiovigirlforever…
I love happy endings ♥
OUR AMAZING GIFMAKERS:
Show them respect by “reblogging” them.
If I missed anyone please message me.
"…over half the Jovi stuff that shows up I have to look for names on a GIF or photo to match the source that it was FIRST blogged from. I mainly reblog MissingYouJon stuff now because that seems like the only stuff I can trust NOT to be stolen. > . > Seriously people if you didn’t make it don’t repost it!"
This is part of a message I received from one of YOU.
It made me think that maybe I should make a post with the Gifmaker’s that we should be “reblogging.”
Well. Whoever you are, thank you♥
xoxo Your Jovimama always♥
(gif not mine, borrowed from the amazing missingyoujon.tumblr.com)
You’re right. I do. Here’s why it’s different.
1) I only use them to punctuate a verbal post I am making or as an add on to a photopost.
2) I always “give credit to the maker” and so I can, I take the time to keep a record of who I borrowed it from. When someone posts one without that information, it gives the illusion that it’s theirs, especially when the maker has not tagged each gif in a set.
3) I WOULD NEVER REPOST SOMEONE’S ENTIRE SET AS MY OWN.
4) Almost all of the Gifmakers that I “borrow” gifs from in this fandom have expressedly given me their approval based on the fact, I believe, that they know I respect them and show them that respect by always reblogging their originals and always giving them credit.
5) If someone asks me not to use their gifs, I don’t use them.
(Gifs borrowed from the amazing Twostorytown.tumblr.com)